Health Policy Journal
Health Policy is intended to be a vehicle for the exploration and discussion of
health policy issues and is aimed in particular at enhancing communication
between health policy researchers, legislators, decision-makers and professionals concerned with developing, implementing and analysing health policy.
- Healthcare Reforms in Cyprus 2013-2017: Does the crisis mark the end of the healthcare sector as we know it?
- An innovative approach to participatory health policy development in Bulgaria: The conception and first achievements of the Partnership for Health
A.Dimova, M.Rohova, S.Hasardzhiev,A.Spranger.
- Relevant models and elements of integrated care for multi-morbidity: Results of a scoping review
V.Struckmann, F.Leijten, E.van Ginneken, M.Kraus,M. Reiss, A.Spranger, M.Boland,T. Czypionka,R.Busse, M.Rutten-van Mölken.
- PANDEMIC LEGISLATION IN THE EUROPEAN UNION: FIT FOR PURPOSE? THE NEED FOR A SYSTEMATIC COMPARISON OF NATIONAL LAWS
E.M. Speakman, S.Burris, R.Coker.
- New decision-making processes for the pricing of health technologies in Japan: the FY 2016/2017 pilot phase for the introduction of economic evaluations
T. Shiroiwa, T. Fukuda, S. Ikeda, T. Takura
- Measuring and managing health system performance: An update from New Zealand
L.M. Chalmers, T. Ashton, T.Tenbensel.
- The role of the European Structural and Investment Funds in Financing Health System in Lithuania: Experience from 2007 to 2013 funding period and implications for the future
L. Murauskiene, M. Karanikolos.
- Popular initiatives in 2014–2016 call for the introduction of mandatory dental care insurance in Switzerland: The contrasting positions at stake
E. di Bella,L. Leporatti, M. Montefiori, I. Krejci, S. Ardu
- Health decentralization at a dead-end: towards new recovery plans for Italian hospitals
M. Mauro, A. Maresso, A. Guglielmo
- The emerging market for supplemental long term care insurance in Germany in the context of the 2013 Pflege-Bahr reform
P. Nadash,A. Evans Cuellar
- Implementation of the 2013 amended Patients’ Rights Act in Norway: Clinical priority guidelines and access to specialised health care
K. Arne Johansson,E. Nygaard, B. Herlofsen, F. Lindemark
- The Directorate-General for Health and Consumers 1999–2014: An assessment of its functional capacities
T. Clemens, K. Sørensen, N. Rosenkötter, K. Michelsen, H. Branda
- The 2016 proposal for the reorganisation of urgent care provision in Belgium: A political struggle to co-locate primary care providers and emergency departments
K. Van den Heede, W. Quentin, C. Dubois, S.Devriese, C. Van de Voorde.
- The 2015 National Cancer Program in Sweden: Introducing Standardized Care Pathways in a Decentralized System
J. Wilkens, H. Thulesius, I. Schmidt, C. Carlsson.
- Interventions to reduce emergency department utilisation: a review of reviews
K. Van den Heede, C. Van de Voorde.